Welcome...


Saturday 6 March 2010

Gowd, I really must keep this up to date. Right - I shall aim to update it once a week, see how I go on... Anyway, not much happening regarding published works at the moment. I haven't written many short stories lately. I have been working on a series of children's supernatural books. One is being passed around various agents as we speak, and the latest is half finished. This week I was on the 'difficult chapter 13.' It was so tough going, I sat at the keyboard each night, really not knowing what I was going to write. Managed to get it done though, albeit as a rough draft... I am aiming to write once a day, you see, and forcing myself to write, rather than spend time on Ciao or watching my box sets of Buffy and Jonathan Creek...

No comments:

Post a Comment